Career As an Agent
Club Membership is the recognition bestowed upon the Agents to increase their Status in the society and in the Corporation.
- Distinguished Club Member.
- Branch Manager’s Club Member.
- Divisional Manager’s Club Member.
- Zonal Manager’s Club Member.
- Chairman’s Club Member.
- Corporate Club Member.
Following additional benefits are given over and above the commissions’ payable:
- Office Allowance to maintain your own office.
- Telephone/Mobile bill reimbursement.
- Reimbursement of Sales Promotional Gift items.
- Interest free advance for purchase of Car/Motorbike.
- Interest free advance for purchase of office equipments.
- Interest free advance for Training.
- Interest free Festival Advance.
- Housing loan at concessional rate of interest.
- Term Insurance and Mediclaim benefits.
- Guest house facility throughout India at concessional rates as applicable to employees.
- Annual Convention.
- Attestation authority.
- The total monetary equivalent of all above benefits ranges from Rs. 5,500 to Rs. 5,50,000, depending up on level of Club Membership.